Stages 1 and 2 of the United Nations SDG International eTournament were completed in February 2019. We thank all participants for taking part in this eTournament.
Please refer to the latest version of this page for the results, and the eTournament 2020 page for the next run of the eTournament to be held in January 2020.
- All registered current students studying at a tertiary institution are welcome, no matter you are studying full-time or part-time, for a sub-degree or a doctoral degree
- You will be placed into a team of 3 to 5 students*
- Up to 500 participants will be accepted into this eTournament, Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. If the quota is full, the Organiser will close the registration without prior notice.
- By entering this eTournament, you are indicating agreement to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
- To raise students’ awareness of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- To enable students of different disciplines and cultural backgrounds to learn to work together online as a team to complete a challenge.
plus Sponsorship to the whole team for the Lilly-Asia Conference (16~18 May, Hong Kong) to present the winning experience!
Most Valuable Players** (individual prizes)
Write to Centre for Holistic Teaching and Learning, Hong Kong Baptist University at email@example.com
* Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details on team formation.
** Each team prize is meant to be shared by the members on the whole team. Winners who do not reside in Hong Kong will receive the prizes in their home currencies, via wire transfer (or similar) to the bank accounts as provided by the winners. Due to exchange rates and bank fees, the amounts in their home currencies may be less than the above amounts.