Skip to content
- Wong, E. Y. W., Lau, M., Chan, I. & Kwong, T. (2018, December). Playing games or working in teams? Report from a project using gamification and challenge-based learning to develop students in multidisciplinary & multicultural teams. Learning & Teaching Expo 2018, Hong Kong.
- Wong, E. Y. W. (2018, July). eLearning for abstract concepts: A deployment of augmented reality trails of integrity & ethic. Paper presented at the HKAECT2018 International Conference, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong. (Keynote)
- Lau, M., Chan, I., Kwong, T. & Wong, E. Y. W. (2018, June). Beyond generic skills: Can IT be deployed to assist students to attain attitudinal outcomes? Paper presented at the 1st International Conference on Information Society and Smart Cities (ISC2018), Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
- Wong, E. Y. W., Kwong, T. & Chan, I. (2018, May). The CCGame project: for developing students’ multidisciplinary and multicultural competences. Learning and Teaching @EdUHK Festival, The Education University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- Lau, M., Chan, I., Kwong, T. & Wong, E. Y. W. (2018, May). Deploying challenge-based games for student learning: An initial report from Hong Kong Baptist University. eLearning Forum Asia 2018, National Taipei University of Business, Taipei, Taiwan.